Alameda Sun accepts online submissions for the following:
Once you log in, upload links will be under the Customer Actions heading.
You can also send Letters to the Editor directly to email@example.com.
Contact: Jillian Strahler firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Ad Prices
- Fictitious Business Name $75 for 4 weeks of publication, and proof sent to Alameda County Clerk Recorder *
- Name Change $100 for 4 weeks of publication, includes proof of publication sent to client and the court
- Petition for Probate $175 for 3 weeks of publication, includes proof of publication sent to client and the court **
- Other Legal Ads are $1 per word, and publication times depend on type of advertisement
* For any business filing a Fictitious Business Name Statement in Alameda County
** Petition for Probate is for people who lived in the City of Alameda
Contact: Jillian Strahler email@example.com
Classified ads are $1 per word, per week. Add a box for an additional $5. Logos or images are $15 per inch. Classified display advertisements are $25 per column inch.
The Classifieds page also features a special section for Garage Sales, Yard Sales, Moving Sales, Estate Sales, Antique Sales, and Flea Markets.
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday at noon.
Free Local Community Events and low-cost-admission events for non-profit organizations can be published free of charge in Alameda Sun's Events section. All other events can be published in The Classifieds or Custom Display Advertising.