Help Fill Role on Park & Rec Commission


The City Council is seeking residents interested in serving on the Recreation and Park Commission. To apply, obtain application forms from the City Clerk’s office, City Hall, 2263 Santa Clara Ave., Room 380, by phone at 747-4800, or on the City’s website at Applications are due to the City Clerk’s office today, Thursday, Feb. 23. Call the City Clerk’s office at 747-4800 with any questions.

The Recreation and Park Commission was established to advise the Recreation and Park Director, City Council and Board of Education on matters pertaining to community recreation programs, activities and facilities. The commission meets the second Thursday of each month, in the Council Chambers, City Hall at 7 p.m.