Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, Oct. 20
Emergency medical responses: 12:16 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 1:42 a.m. Park Avenue; 3:47 a.m. Park Street; 8:23 a.m. Sand Harbor Road; 9:30 a.m. Santa Clara; 10:16 a.m. Central Avenue; Central; 10:31 a.m. Willow Street; 12:01 p.m. Marina Drive; 2:42 p.m. Central; 4:31 p.m. Broadway; 4:56 p.m. Webster Street; 6:34 p.m. Benton Street; 7:14 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 10:12 p.m. Maple Way.
Fire responses: 1:57 a.m. 800 block of West Tower Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 6:46 a.m. 1300 block of Marina Village Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
Tuesday, Oct. 21
Emergency medical responses: 1:07 a.m. Sweet Road; 1:43 a.m. Shorepoint Court; 3:27 a.m. Willow Street; 5:31 a.m. McKay Avenue; 8:41 a.m. Island Drive; 9:01 a.m. Park Street; 9:46 a.m. Harbor Bay Parkway; 10:03 a.m. Nottingham Drive; 11:56 a.m. Island Drive; 1:18 p.m. Bay Street; 1:31 p.m. Eighth Street; 2:08 p.m. Encinal Avenue; 2:57 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 3:39 p.m. Lincoln; 5:10 p.m. Lincoln; 6:36 p.m. Park Street; 8:08 p.m. Alameda Avenue; 8:36 p.m. Souza Court; 9:09 p.m. Encinal; 11:36 p.m. Alameda.
Fire responses: 11:15 a.m. 1300 block of Webster Street, apartment fire alarm
• 11:58 a.m. 600 block of Taylor Avenue, residential fire alarm
• 8:26 p.m. 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm
• 10:39 p.m. Park Avenue, block number not given, apartment fire alarm.
Wednesday, Oct. 22
Emergency medical responses: 2:32 a.m. Encinal Avenue; 3:17 a.m. Beach Road; 6:45 a.m. Sandalwood Isle; 7:42 a.m. Channing Way; 8:39 a.m. Central Avenue; 8:42 a.m. Webster Street; 9:41 a.m. Shore Line Drive; 9:59 a.m. Union Street; 10:36 a.m. Encinal; 10:47 a.m. Central; 11:56 a.m. West Hornet Avenue; 12:17 p.m. Chapin Street; 2:20 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 2:57 p.m. Yosemite Avenue; 6:36 p.m. Eastshore Drive; 8:47 p.m. Willow Street; 10:39 p.m. Bancroft Avenue in Oakland.
Fire response: 2:16 p.m. 900 block of Park Street, apartment fire alarm.
Thursday, Oct. 23
Emergency medical responses: 4:52 a.m. Maitland Drive; 8:19 a.m. Park Street; 8:47 a.m. Brush Street; 9:10 a.m. Willow Street; 12:05 p.m. Park Street; 2:26 p.m. Ferro Court; 2:44 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 3:36 p.m. Ballena Boulevard; 3:45 p.m. San Antonio Avenue; 6:58 p.m. Webster Street; 7:48 p.m. Taylor Avenue; 10:22 p.m. Ratto Road; 11:17 p.m. Willow.
Fire responses: 8:36 a.m. 600 block of Waterview Isle, residential fire alarm
• 9:16 a.m. 1600 block of Schiller Street, residential fire alarm.
Friday, Oct. 12
Emergency medical responses: 12:03 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 3:49 a.m. Willow Street; 7:37 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 9:34 a.m. Stardust Place; 11:31 a.m. South Shore Center; 11:31 a.m. Otis Drive; 11:45 a.m. Whitehall Road; 1:45 p.m. High Street; 2 p.m. Willow; 5:49 p.m. Central Avenue; 5:56 p.m. South Shore; 6:20 p.m. Taylor Avenue; 6:27 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 7:21 p.m. Otis; 7:55 p.m. Central; 8:34 p.m. Stardust; 10:09 p.m. Island Drive; 10:46 p.m. Shore Line Drive.
Fire responses: 1:15 p.m. 2200 block of South Shore Center, commercial fire alarm
• 1:22 p.m. Otis Drive, block number not given, report of downed power line. When they arrived on scene, crewmembers learned that a truck had struck a power line. They cordoned off the area and called Alameda Municipal Power (AMP) and the Alameda Police Department (APD). The firefighters turned the scene over to AMP and APD when they arrived.
• 2:32 p.m. 2000 block of San Antonio Avenue, report of a kitchen appliance fire. Firefighters arrived to find a dishwasher on fire. They turned off the electricity to the appliance and put out the fire. Crewmembers removed the appliance and made certain that the fire had not spread. They ventilated the residual smoke from the residence and advised the homeowner to replace the appliance.
• 4:18 p.m. 1500 block of Morton Street, residential fire alarm
• 7:57 p.m. Stargell Avenue at Main Street, report of a discarded shopping cart on fire. Firefighters put out the fire. The incident is under investigation.
Saturday, Oct. 25
Emergency medical responses: 12:35 a.m. Webster Street; 6:50 a.m. Tullamore Place; 8:14 a.m. Encinal Avenue; 8:17 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 9:02 a.m. Holly Street; 9:45 a.m. Regent Street; 9:48 a.m. St. Charles Street; 11:50 a.m. Bannister Court; 11:52 a.m. Central Avenue; 2:25 p.m. South Shore Center; 2:41 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 2:55 p.m. Central; 8:59 p.m. Willow Street; 9:01 p.m. Main Street; 11:35 p.m. Lincoln Avenue.
Fire responses: 9:06 a.m. 1800 block of Santa Clara Avenue, apartment fire alarm
• 9:57 a.m. 800 block of Taylor Avenue, commercial fire alarm
• 11:27 a.m. 2700 block of Buena Vista Avenue, commercial fire alarm
• 3:32 p.m. 1600 block of Dayton Avenue, residential fire alarm
• 4:28 p.m. 800 block of Taylor, commercial fire alarm; 7:26 p.m. 1300 block of Ferry Point, commercial fire alarm
• 11:40 p.m. 500 block of Buena Vista, apartment fire alarm.
Sunday, Oct. 26
Emergency medical responses: 10:30 a.m. Broadway; 10:50 a.m. Willow Street; 2:37 p.m. Island Drive; 3:57 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 5:30 p.m. Encinal Avenue; 5:51 p.m. Britt Court; 6:01 p.m. Clinton Avenue.
Fire responses: There were no fire responses on Sunday, Oct. 26.