Fire responses: There were no fire responses on Monday, March 30.
Tuesday, March 31
Emergency medical responses: 12:36 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 3:22 a.m. Shorepoint Court; 4:29 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 9:01 a.m. Lincoln; 11:52 a.m. St. Charles Street; 11:57 a.m. Second Street; 12:32 p.m. Sunset Road; 12:37 p.m. Park Street; 1:01 p.m. Eighth Street; 1:01 p.m. Webster Street; 2:18 p.m. Edison Court; 2:46 p.m. Webster; 3:14 p.m. Harbor Bay Parkway; 4:29 p.m. Lincoln; 4:56 p.m. Westline Drive; 5:18 p.m. Encinal Avenue; 9:04 p.m. Orion Street.
Fire responses: There were no fire responses on Tuesday,
Wednesday, April 1
Emergency medical responses: 8:34 a.m. South Loop Road, 9:48 a.m. South Shore Center; 10:01 a.m. Central Avenue; 12:15 p.m. Webster Street; 1:16 p.m. Park Street; 1:22 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 1:34 p.m. Court Street; 4:42 p.m. South Shore; 5 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 5:39 p.m. Sheffield Road; 10:10 p.m. Foothill Boulevard in Oakland; 10:39 p.m. Belmont Way.
Fire responses: 6:58 a.m. Intersection of San Antonio Avenue and Grand Street, report of a vehicle fire. Firefighters found that the driver had already put out the fire. They made certain that the fire was completely out, disconnected the battery and called for a tow truck. The cause of the fire was mechanical in nature.
• 1:03 p.m. 900 block of Independence Drive, residential fire alarm.
• 7:38 p.m. 1300 block of Ballena Boulevard, citizen assist.
• 9:16 p.m. 2200 block of San Jose Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 10:07 p.m. 1000 block of Sherman Street, residential fire alarm.
Thursday, April 2
Emergency medical responses: 3:02 a.m. Hollister Way; 5:32 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 6:10 a.m. Atlantic; 9:29 a.m. Island Drive; 9:38 a.m. Shorepoint Court; 10:16 a.m. Crist Street; 10:43 a.m. Park Street; 3:10 p.m. Walnut Street; 3:16 p.m. Walnut; 3:51 p.m. Schiller Street; 7:33 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 8:47 p.m. Westline Drive; 9:19 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 9:25 p.m. Stanton Street; 10:44 p.m. International Boulevard in Oakland.
Fire responses: 8:40 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 9 p.m. 3200 block of Thompson Avenue, report of a residential carbon monoxide alarm activating. The homeowners told the firefighters that the alarm began sounding; they were not sure why. Crewmembers used an atmospheric monitor to inspect for any hazardous gas, but found none. They also inspected the home’s gas fittings and found no obvious leaks. Crewmembers advised the residents to replace their alarm and to call back if the alarm went off again.
• 11:08 p.m. 1000 block of Armitage Street, residential fire alarm.
Friday, April 3
Emergency medical responses: 6:17 a.m. Central Avenue; 8:51 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 10:31 a.m. Central; 11:16 a.m. Central; 11:25 a.m. Vista Road; 12:12 p.m. Willow Street; 7:45 p.m. Willow; 11:23 p.m. Maple Way; 11:42 p.m. South Loop Road.
Fire responses: Noon, 1600 block of Chapin Street, residential fire alarm.
• 12:09 p.m. 2000 block of Santa Clara Avenue, report of a commercial washing machine on fire. Firefighters met with the property manager who told them that the washing machine was smoking but no flames were visible. Firefighters made certain that there was no fire, disconnected power to the appliance and removed it from the building. Crewmembers advised the manager to have the machine serviced and repaired before using it again.
• 12:34 p.m. 1700 block of Hibbard Street, citizen assist.
Saturday, April 4
Emergency medical responses: 12:29 a.m. Barbers Point Road; 2:22 a.m. Fillmore Street; 4:23 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 6:36 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 7:42 a.m. Lincoln; 9:56 a.m. Central Avenue; 11:50 a.m. St. Charles Street; 1:41 p.m. Webster Street; 4:46 p.m. Fortman Way; 8:12 p.m. Haight Avenue; 8:28 p.m. Courageous Court; 8:30 p.m. Webster; 8:57 p.m. Pensacola Lane; 9:59 p.m. Marina Drive; 10:29 p.m. Marina.
Fire responses: 6:52 p.m. 2100 block of Shore Line Drive, report of dried grass on fire near the shore. Firefighters saw some grass and brush on fire. They used a booster line to quickly put out the fire. There was no property damage. The cause of the fire is undetermined.
Sunday, April 5
Emergency medical responses: 1:20 a.m. Fifth Street; 4:12 a.m. Blanding Avenue; 7:37 a.m. Marina Village Parkway; 7:45 a.m. Harvard Drive; 11:39 a.m. Main Street; 12:47
Fire responses: 11:41 a.m. 700 block of Atlantic Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 3:28 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, report of smoke inside an apartment. There was no fire. Food had been left unattended on the stove and was smoking. Crewmembers removed the food, turned off the power to the stove and ventilated the residence of residual smoke.
• 4:17 p.m. 400 block of Buna Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 8:17 p.m. 2600 block of Blanding Avenue, report of the odor of natural gas inside a building. Firefighters used atmospheric monitors to inspect the air for hazardous gas, but found none. They notified Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PG&E) and turned the scene over to PG&E crewmembers when they arrived.