Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, Nov. 17
Emergency medical responses: 3:44 a.m. Shore Line Drive; 5:12 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 5:14 a.m. High Street; 5:26 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 9:16 a.m. Buena Vista; 9:44 a.m. Grand Street; 10:28 a.m. Stanton Avenue; 2:33 p.m. Washington Court; 2:40 p.m. Otis Drive; 3:38 p.m. Park Street; 5:20 p.m. San Jose Avenue; 5:39 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 6:04 p.m. Holly Street; 6:29 p.m. South Loop Road; 7:15 p.m. St. Charles Street; 7:29 p.m. Lincoln; 7:41 p.m. Otis; 10:30 p.m. San Jose; 11:09 p.m. Lincoln.
Fire responses: 3:05 p.m. 2600 block of Fifth Street, report of a natural gas line break near a residence. Firefighters confirmed that construction workers had broken through a gas line. They isolated the area, and called Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E). Firefighters turned the scene over to PG&E crewmembers when they arrived.
• 7:34 p.m. 1300 block of Marina Village Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
• 8:36 p.m. 2200 block of Pacific Avenue, residential fire alarm.
Fire responses: 3:28 p.m. Crolls Garden Court, block number not given, residential fire alarm.
• 5:39 p.m. Fifth Street, citizen assist.
• 6:12 p.m. 600 block of Fortress Isle, report of a patio fire at a residence. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the patio. There were no injuries. The cause was likely electrical.
• 7:58 p.m. 2500 block of Monarch Street, commercial fire alarm.
• 9:36 p.m. 3000 block of Windsor Drive, report of an appliance fire, which was out by the time firefighters arrived. Crewmembers turned off the power to the appliance, made certain the fire was completely out and ventilated the area of residual smoke.
Wednesday, Nov. 19
Emergency medical responses: 8:37 a.m. Park Street; 9:33 a.m. Fifth Street; 12:17 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 1:01 p.m. Brower Court; 2:47 p.m. Brush Street; 3:20 p.m. Marina Village Parkway; 5:18 p.m. Webster Street; 9:26 p.m. Constitution Way; 11:15 p.m.
Central Avenue; 11:28 p.m. San Antonio Avenue; 11:37 p.m. Otis Drive.
Fire responses: 12:12 a.m. 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 2:03 a.m. 1500 block of Walnut Street, residential fire alarm.
Thursday Nov. 20
Emergency medical responses: 5:54 a.m. Ironwood Road; 7:35 a.m. Wood Street; 9:25 a.m. 41st Street in Oakland; 9:30 a.m. Coast Guard Island, 9:47 a.m. Anchor Way; 12:35 p.m. Wood Street; 1:02 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 1:29 p.m. Lincoln; 2:28 p.m. Central Avenue; 2:43 p.m. Admiralty Lane; 4:59 p.m. Willow Street; 6:46 p.m. Sea Horse Drive; 7:42 p.m. Weber Street; 7:46 p.m. San Jose Avenue; 7:49 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 10:02 p.m. San Jose Avenue.
Fire responses: 7:52 a.m. 1600 block of Harbor Bay Parkway, report of a sheared-off fire hydrant. Firefighters turned off the water and notified East Bay Municipal Utilities District (EBMUD) to repair the hydrant.
• 2:50 p.m. 1500 block of Pacific Avenue, residential fire alarm.
• 8:04 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
Friday Nov. 21
Emergency medical responses: 8:52 a.m. San Jose Avenue; 8:59 a.m. Begonia Drive; 10:58 a.m. Walnut Street; 11:22 a.m. Kitty Hawk Road; 12:11 p.m. Park Street; 1:09 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 4:33 p.m. San Antonio Avenue; 6:15 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 6:41 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 8:16 p.m. San Jose; 8:38 p.m. Mariner Square Drive; 9:11 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 9:35 p.m. High Street; 10:57 p.m. Broadway; 11:53 p.m. Clinton.
Fire response: 6:54 a.m. 1300 block of Marina Village Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
• 8:56 a.m. 100 block of Sea Bridge Way, report of a parked vehicle leaking a small amount of fuel. Firefighters used absorbent to contain and remove the fuel from the pavement. They notified the owner to arrange to have his vehicle repaired.
• 6:19 p.m. 300 block of Anchor Way, citizen assist.
• 8:43 p.m. 1400 block of Eighth Street, report of an odor of natural gas inside a residence. Crewmembers detected a slight odor of natural gas and called PG&E. Firefighters turned the scene over to the PG&E crewmembers when they arrived.
Saturday, Nov. 22
Emergency medical responses: 12:13 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 3:14 a.m. Park Street; 4:49 a.m. Otis Drive; 10:08 a.m. Fountain Street; 10:09 a.m. Alameda Avenue; 12:16 p.m. Poggi Street; 2:15 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 2:45 p.m. Central Avenue; 3:13 p.m. Jack London Avenue; 3:33 p.m. Sherman Street; 4:20 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 5:06 p.m. Maple Way; 10:40 p.m. Nason Street.
Fire responses: There were no fire responses on Saturday, Nov. 22.
Sunday, Nov. 23
Emergency medical responses: 12:13 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 12:31 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 12:47 a.m. Park Street; 3:21 a.m. Central Avenue; 11:42 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 11:55 a.m. Willow Street; 12:41 p.m. Yosemite Avenue; 1:32 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 2:25 p.m. Marina Village Parkway; 3:25 p.m. Mecartney Road; 3:42 p.m. West Tower Avenue; 7:09 p.m. Nason Street; 7:41 p.m. Washington Court; 11 p.m. Fountain Street; 11:07 p.m. Webster Street.
Fire response: 4:26 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.