Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Saturday, June 6
Emergency medical responses: 5:10 a.m. Intersection of Shore Line Drive and Shell Gate Road; 8:20 a.m. Sherman Street; 8:59 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 11:41 a.m. Wood Street; 1:25 p.m. Park Street; 1:51 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 2:44 p.m. Central Avenue; 3:07 p.m. Willow Street; 5:15 p.m. Mecartney Road; 5:47 p.m. Park Avenue; 6:17 p.m. Intersection of Seventh Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Way in Oakland; 6:53 p.m. Mozart Street; 8:21 p.m. College Avenue; 9:49 p.m. Mariner Square Drive; 10 p.m. Webster Street; 11:01 p.m. Pacific; 11:24 p.m. Park Street; 11:49 p.m. Park Street.
Fire responses: 12:21 p.m. Mariner Square Drive, block number not given, commercial fire alarm.
• 3:17 p.m. Intersection of Otis Drive and Broadway, motor vehicle accident with motor oil spilled onto the street. Firefighters used absorbent to contain and remove the oil from the street.
• 11:57 p.m. 700 block of West Tower Avenue, citizen assist.
Sunday, June 7
Emergency medical responses: 12:10 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 1:44 a.m. Encinal Avenue; 3:26 a.m. Park Street; 4:16 a.m. San Antonio Avenue; 8:58 a.m. Sand Beach Road; 10:24 a.m. Neptune Gardens Avenue; 11:06 a.m. Creedon Circle; 2:08 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 3:22 p.m. Lincoln; 7:29 p.m. Pearl Street; 9:38 p.m. Fernside Boulevard; 11:46 p.m. Central Avenue.
Fire responses: 4:23 a.m. 200 block of Ratto Road, residential fire alarm.
• 9 p.m., 1500 block of Court Street, apartment fire alarm.
Monday, June 8
Emergency medical responses: 2:39 a.m. Poggi Street; 4:11 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 11:03 a.m. Earhart Road in Oakland; 11:18 a.m. Jackson Street in Oakland; 11:35 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 12:03 p.m. Park Street; 12:43 p.m. Encinal Avenue; 1:02 p.m. Willow Street; 3:02 p.m. Roxburg Lane; 3:11 p.m. Westline Drive; 3:52 p.m. Central Avenue; 3:58 p.m. Cambridge Drive; 4:58 p.m. Maple Way; 5:09 p.m. High Street; 5:10 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 6:12 p.m. Pearl Street; 8:33 p.m. Central; 9:44 p.m. Central; 10:24 p.m. Lincoln Avenue.
Fire responses: 2:33 a.m. 1200 block of Park Street, citizen assist.
• 3:09 a.m. 500 block of Westline Drive, commercial fire alarm.
• 10:13 a.m. 1300 block of Hansen Avenue, residential fire alarm.
• 10:50 a.m. 1100 block of Lincoln Avenue, report of a sheared-off fire hydrant. Firefighters turned off the hydrant and called East Bay Municipal Utilities District to the scene to make repairs.
• 8:02 p.m. Intersection of Park Street and Blanding Avenue, report of a wire down in the street. Firefighters determined that a vehicle had knocked over a traffic signal pole. They secured the immediate area, notified Alameda Municipal Power (AMP) and turned the scene over to AMP crewmembers when they arrived.
• 8:08 a.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, report of smoke inside an apartment unit. Firefighters determined the smoke was coming from burned food. They made certain that there was no fire, removed the burned food from the residence and ventilated the residence of any residual smoke.
Tuesday, June 9
Emergency medical responses: 1:06 a.m. Oak Street; 1:26 a.m. Encinal Avenue; 5:56 a.m. Fifth Street; 9:03 a.m. Willow Street; 9:18 a.m. Park Avenue; 9:23 a.m. Everett Street; 9:57 a.m. Island Drive; 12:42 p.m. Willow; 12:51 p.m. Maitland Drive; 1:41 p.m. Webster Street; 2:31 p.m. Thompson Avenue; 2:33 p.m. Marina Village Parkway; 3:01 p.m. Willow; 4:13 p.m. Webster; 7:18 p.m. Maitland Drive; 8:47 p.m. Otis Drive; 9:31 p.m. West Hornet Avenue; 9:50 p.m. Central Avenue; 11:01 p.m. West Tower Avenue.
Fire responses: 2:09 a.m. 1800 block of Sandcreek Way, commercial fire alarm.
• 9:29 a.m. 400 block of Grand Street, commercial fire alarm.
• 9:59 a.m. Intersection of Park Street and Pacific Avenue, citizen assist.
• 6:21 p.m. 2200 block of Webster Street, commercial fire alarm.
Wednesday, June 10
Emergency medical responses: 2:03 a.m. Cheshire Court; 2:45 a.m. Encinal Avenue; 3:29 a.m. Glenview Street; 5:51 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 8:32 a.m. Harbor Bay Parkway, 9:18 a.m. Grand Street; 10:01 a.m. Eagle Avenue; 10:01 a.m. Channing Way; 12:01 p.m. San Jose Avenue; 12:21 p.m. Encinal Avenue; 1:51 p.m. Otis Drive; 2:33 p.m. Central Avenue; 4:49 p.m. Fourth Street; 8:49 p.m. Central; 8:50 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 9:15 p.m. Purcell Drive; 11:04 p.m. Webster Street; 11:42 p.m. Eagle.
Fire responses: 5:42 a.m. 2100 block of Alameda Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 8:18 a.m. Marina Village Parkway, block number not given, commercial fire alarm.
• 9:23 a.m. 2200 block of South Shore Center, commercial fire alarm.
• 5:30 p.m. Intersection of Park Street and San Antonio Avenue, report of a small amount of an unknown liquid substance on the street. Crewmembers used an absorbent to contain the material and made certain it did not enter the storm drain. They called the National Response Corporation (NRC) to the scene to remove the material and turned the scene over to the NRC crewmembers when they arrived.
• 5:57 p.m. 2400 block of Roosevelt Drive, report of smoke inside a home. Firefighters discovered an oven fire that the resident had extinguished. They made certain that the fire was completely out and had not spread.
Thursday, June 11
Emergency medical responses: 3:28 a.m. Catalina Avenue; 9 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 11:09 a.m. Central Avenue; 11:22 a.m. Ferry Point; 11:36 a.m. Sherman Street; 12:09 p.m. Island Drive; 12:10 p.m. Marianas Lane; 3:28 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 4:06 p.m. Webster
Vista Avenue; 4:06 p.m. Webster Street; 4:28 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 4:56 p.m. Park Street; 5:22 p.m. Willow Street; 5:25 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 6:30 p.m. Otis Drive; 6:49 p.m. Marina Village Parkway.
Fire responses: 12:11 p.m. 2200 block of Central Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 12:47 p.m. 3100 block of Windsor Drive, residential fire alarm.
Friday, June 12
Emergency medical responses: 2:22 a.m. Central Avenue; 4:24 a.m. Corpus Christi Road; 6:17 a.m. Crown Drive; 9:20 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 11:39 a.m. Ansel Avenue; 12:26 p.m. Tilden Way; 12:41 p.m. Harbor Bay Parkway, 4:54 p.m. Ohlone Street; 6:53 p.m. Webster Street; 8:12 p.m. Barbers Point Road; 8:13 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 9:20 p.m. Kitty Hawk Road; 10:40 p.m. Mariner Square Drive.
Fire responses: 9:26 a.m. 600 block of Willow Street, commercial fire alarm.
• 4:32 p.m. 600 block of Central Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
Saturday, June 13
Emergency medical responses: 12:39 a.m. Park Street; 1:29 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 7:49 a.m. Park Street; 9:05 a.m. Willow Street; 9:13 a.m. Lafayette Street; 9:39 a.m. Shore Line Drive; 10:34 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 11:42 a.m. Central Avenue; 12:55 p.m. Mariner Square Drive; 1:52 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 3:02 p.m. Club House Memorial Road; 3:51 p.m. Mound Street; 6:05 p.m. Pacific Marina; 6:28 p.m. Willis Lane; 7:23 p.m. Franciscan Way; 7:45 p.m. Central Avenue; 8:03 p.m. South Shore Center; 8:57 p.m. 14th Street in Oakland; 10:30 p.m. Webster Street; 11:34 p.m. Sixth Street.
Fire responses: 5:16 a.m. 1900 block of North Loop Road, commercial fire alarm.
• 12:54 p.m. 1400 block of Harbor Bay Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
Sunday, June 14
Emergency medical responses: 12:39 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 1:45 a.m. Twelfth Street in Oakland; 3:07 a.m. Alameda Avenue; 3:57 a.m. Brush Street; 4:46 a.m. Sherman Street; 7:45 a.m. Central Avenue; 8:57 a.m. St. Charles Street; 9:58 a.m. Park Street; 10:57 a.m. Purcell Drive; 11:01 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 11:04 a.m. Otis Drive; 11:21 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 1:09 p.m. Haight Avenue; 4:08 p.m. Briggs Avenue; 5:26 p.m. West Tower Avenue; 5:45 p.m. Jervis Bay, 7:38 p.m. Webster Street; 8:30 p.m. Otis Drive; 10:14 p.m. Bay Street.
Fire responses: 8:27 a.m. Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway, block number not given, report of a small grass fire. Firefighters found an area of smoldering grass and used a pre-connected hose line to cool off the grass.
• 2:39 p.m. 0-100 block of Steuben Bay report of a small fire outside a home. Firefighters found the resident in the back yard putting out a fire on wood decking material. They made sure that the fire was completely out.
• 4:15 p.m. 2200 block of Mariner Square Drive, report of a smoke coming from a pile of wood chips. Firefighters investigated, but found there was no fire.