Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, April 13
Emergency medical responses: 1:54 a.m. Main Street; 9:31 a.m. South Shore Center; 9:43 a.m. West Ranger Avenue; 11:39 a.m. Taylor Avenue; 11:52 a.m. Haight Avenue; 2:16 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 2:35 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 3:50 p.m. Park Street; 5:18 p.m. Tonga Lane; 6:32 p.m. Ballena Boulevard; 6:35 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 7:41 p.m. Mariner Square Loop; 8:11 p.m. Park Street; 10:57 p.m. 25th Avenue in Oakland; 11:10 p.m. South Shore Center.
Fire responses: There were no fire responses on Monday, April 13.
Tuesday, April 14
Emergency medical responses: 3:20 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 5:14 a.m. Bay Street; 7:35 a.m. Gainsborough Court; 3:36 p.m. Webster Street; 8:05 p.m. Marina Drive; 8:45 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 11 p.m. Clinton Avenue.
Fire responses: 3:50 p.m. 200 block of Aughinbaugh Way, commercial fire alarm.
• 9:11 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue, block number not given, apartment fire alarm.
• 11:07 p.m. 2200 block of Webster Street, commercial fire alarm.
Wednesday, April 15
Emergency medical responses: 2:59 a.m. Park Street; 8:32 a.m. Gresham Drive; 12:25 p.m. Gibbons Drive; 5:29 p.m. Central Avenue; 7:13 p.m. Pacific Marina; 7:31 p.m. Sheffield Road; 9:47 p.m. West Tower Avenue; 10:01 p.m. Central.
Fire responses: 4:51 p.m. 200 block of Sweet Road; residential fire alarm.
• 9:44 p.m. 3200 block of San Jose Avenue, residential fire alarm.
• 10:17 p.m. 1700 block of Encinal Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
Thursday, April 16
Emergency medical responses: 12:54 a.m. Pacific Marina; 2:37 a.m. Beach Road; 4:27 a.m. Avenal Avenue; 5:34 a.m. Sherman Street; 8:53 a.m. North Loop Road; 9:50 a.m. Harbor Bay Parkway; 9:58 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 10:52 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 2:54 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 2:57 p.m. Glenwood Isle; 3:06 p.m. Arbor Street; 4:33 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 6:22 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 7:02 p.m. Westline Drive; 7:43 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 11:41 p.m. Central Avenue.
Fire responses: 2:52 a.m. 1300 block of Grand Street, citizen assist.
• 1:51 p.m. 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
Friday, April 17
Emergency medical responses: 12:13 a.m. Moreland Drive; 1:24 a.m. Otis Drive; 9:23 a.m. Harbor Bay Parkway; 9:28 a.m. Bay Street; 10:50 a.m. Oak Street; 11:11 a.m. Fifth Street; 11:28 a.m. Central Avenue; 11:31 a.m. Willow Street; 1:31 p.m. High Street; 2:53 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 2:56 p.m. Westline Drive; 3:23 p.m. Neptune Gardens Avenue; 3:29 p.m. Lagunaria Lane; 4:07 p.m. Shorepoint Court; 4:18 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 5:01 p.m. Crown Drive; 6:49 p.m. Park Street; 7:19 p.m. Sand Beach Place; 7:24 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 10:19 p.m. MacArthur Boulevard in Oakland.
Fire responses: 7:02 a.m. 1100 block of Pacific Marina, citizen assist.
• 9:50 a.m. 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 9:53 p.m. 3200 block of Bayo Vista Avenue, report of a resident locked out of his home. Firefighters assisted the homeowner in gaining entry to the residence.
Saturday, April 18
Emergency medical responses: 1:55 a.m. Webster Street; 2:27 a.m. South Shore Center; 3:34 a.m. Park Street; 4:44 a.m. Peach Street; 5:33 a.m. Briggs Avenue; 5:50 a.m. Poggi Street; 9:13 a.m. Baxter Street in Oakland; 10:09 a.m. South Shore Center; 11:03 a.m. 90th Avenue in Oakland; 12:03 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 12:20 p.m. Club House Memorial Road; 12:58 p.m. Mound Street; 1:10 p.m. Ninth Street; 2:13 p.m. Beach Road; 3:28 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 6:23 p.m. Minturn Street; 6:43 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 7:41 p.m. Haight Avenue; 8:56 p.m. Tahiti Lane; 8:59 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 11:12 p.m. Yukon Street in San Leandro; 11:32 p.m. Park Street.
Fire responses: There were no fire responses on Saturday, April 18.
Sunday, April 19
Emergency medical responses: 12:44 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 1:13 a.m. Liberty Avenue; 3:13 a.m. 78th Avenue in Oakland; 4:03 a.m. Shore Line Drive; 4:05 a.m. Central Avenue; 4:55 a.m. Sandcreek Way, 5:58 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 9:01 a.m. Haight Avenue; 9:55 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 11:26 a.m. Taylor Avenue; 1:13 p.m. St. Charles Street; 1:22 p.m. Central; 5:25 p.m. Madison Street; 6:22 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 6:23 p.m. Island Drive; 6:34 p.m. Clement Avenue; 7:58 p.m. Fernside Boulevard; 9:32 p.m. Haight Avenue; 10:53 a.m. Mariner Square Drive.
Fire responses: 7:55 a.m. 100 block of Basinside Way, residential fire alarm.
• 12:11 p.m. 1200 block of Paru Street, report of smoke inside a residence. Firefighters spoke with the resident who told them there was no fire, just burned food. Crewmembers made certain that there was no fire and helped ventilate the home of residual smoke.
• 5:36 p.m. 1800 block of Ohlone Street, report of a clothes dryer on fire. Firefighters spoke with the resident who told them that the fire was out. Crewmembers made certain that the fire was out and turned off the gas to the dryer. They also ventilated the residence of residual smoke and advised the resident to have the appliance serviced or repaired before using it again.
• 6:53 p.m. 2400 block of Blanding Avenue, commercial fire alarm.