Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, Feb. 23
Emergency medical responses: 12:54 a.m. Westline Drive; 3:19 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 6:35 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 8:50 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 9:14 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 10:49 a.m. Flower Lane; 11:12 a.m. Atlantic; 3:37 p.m. Grand Street; 4:40 p.m. Encinal Avenue; 5:20 p.m. Central Avenue; 8:33 p.m. High Street; 8:52 p.m. Santa Clara.
Fire responses: 10:31 a.m. 1000 block of Atlantic Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 8:40 p.m. Oak Street, block number not given, report of smoke in the neighborhood. Firefighters determined the smoke was coming from a bonfire. They extinguished the fire and advised the resident of the city’s no-open-burning ordinance.
Tuesday, Feb. 24
Emergency medical responses: 12:15 a.m. Otis Drive; 1:39 a.m. Willow Street; 2:46 a.m. San Antonio Avenue; 7:08 a.m. Willow; 8:09 a.m. Webster Street; 8:13 a.m. Sea Bridge Way; 8:34 a.m. Ninth Street; 11:07 a.m. High Street; 12:07 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 12:25 p.m. Island Drive; 12:30 p.m. Barbers Point Road; 1:16 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 1:52 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 3:17 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 4:02 p.m. South Shore Center; 4:40 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 7:37 p.m. Island Drive; 7:49 p.m. Willie Stargell Avenue; 8:54 p.m. Willow; 9:35 p.m. Pacific Avenue.
Fire response: 9:45 a.m. 400 block of Kitty Hawk Road, apartment fire alarm.
Wednesday, Feb. 25
Emergency medical responses: 4:53 a.m. Fourth Street; 7:15 a.m. Island Drive; 8:45 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 9:41 a.m. Park Street; 10:03 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 1:12 p.m. South Loop Road; 1:40 p.m. Fernside Boulevard; 1:42 p.m. Harbor Bay Parkway; 4:40 p.m. Central Avenue; 5:53 p.m. Park Avenue; 6:40 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 7:38 p.m. Alameda Avenue; 8:50 p.m. Haight Avenue; 10:56 p.m. Webster Street.
Fire responses: 1:29 a.m. 3000 block of Fillmore Street, commercial fire alarm.
• 10:25 a.m. 1700 block of Shore Line Drive, apartment fire alarm.
• 2:55 p.m. 2000 block of Webster Street, report of a small grass fire. Firefighters extinguished an area of dried vegetation burning near the Webster Tube.
Thursday, Feb. 26
Emergency medical responses: 6:38 a.m. Willie Stargell Avenue; 6:50 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 8:48 a.m. Grand Street; 9:14 a.m. Webster Street; 9:56 a.m. Oak Park Drive; 10:23 a.m. Central Avenue; 12:57 p.m. Phoenix Lane; 2:21 p.m. Sand Hook Isle; 3:03 p.m. Otis Drive; 4:03 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 4:51 p.m. Curlew Court; 6 p.m. Island Drive; 6:15 p.m. Central Avenue; 6:48 p.m. Schiller Street; 8:25 p.m. Mars Drive; 9:31 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 10:39 p.m. Park Street; 10:44 p.m. Cypress Street; 11:39 p.m. Willow Street.
Fire responses: There were no fire responses on Thursday, Feb. 26
Friday, Feb. 27
Emergency medical responses: 1:34 a.m. Sterling Avenue; 2:59 a.m. Camino Del Valle; 8:48 a.m. Sand Creek Way; 8:52 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 10:21 a.m. Bayview Drive; 10:41 a.m. Blanding Avenue; 11:57 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 12:23 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 1:31 p.m. Pearl Harbor Road; 2:01 p.m. Park Street; 5:05 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 5:27 p.m. Clement Avenue; 6:32 p.m. Webster Street; 6:50 p.m. Eagle Avenue; 8:39 p.m. Otis Drive.
Fire responses: 7:16 a.m. 1400 block of South Loop Road, commercial fire alarm.
• 3:02 p.m. 400 block of Grand Street, commercial fire alarm.
• 8:14 p.m. 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 9:45 p.m. 1400 block of Walnut Street, report of a carbon-monoxide alarm sounding. Firefighters used an atmospheric monitor to confirm slightly elevated levels of carbon monoxide. They inspected the home’s gas appliances, ventilated the residence and notified Pacific Gas & Electric Co.
Saturday, Feb. 28
Emergency medical responses: 12:02 a.m. South Shore Center; 12:13 a.m. Sherman Street; 2:20 a.m. Gresham Drive; 2:52 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 3:21 a.m. Magnolia Drive; 10:42 a.m. Oak Street; 10:55 a.m. Brush Street; 10:57 a.m. West Tower Avenue; 2:01 p.m. 27th Street in Oakland; 2:47 p.m. Haight Avenue; 3:34 p.m. Park Street; 4:44 p.m. Grand Street; 6:02 p.m. Central Avenue; 6:13 p.m. Windsor Drive.
Fire responses: 2:15 a.m. 2100 block of Clement Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 7:43 a.m. Intersection of Clement Avenue and Elm Street, commercial fire alarm.
• 3:45 p.m. 600 block of Fortress Isle, citizen assist.
• 8:34 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
Sunday, March 1
Emergency medical responses: 12:05 a.m. Poggi Street; 8:44 a.m. Air Cargo Way in Oakland; 10:15 a.m. St. Charles Street; 12 p.m. Webster Street; 1:50 p.m. Mecartney Road; 2:17 p.m. Maitland Drive; 5:21 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 5:36 p.m. Island Drive; 6:02 p.m. Willow Street; 7:53 p.m. Rock Isle; 8:17 p.m. South Shore Center; 10:44 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 11:16 p.m. Broadway.
Fire responses: 1:55 a.m. 1000 block of Foster Street, citizen assist.
• 8:15 a.m., 10:29 a.m. and 11:57 a.m. 2600 block of Blanding Avenue, commercial fire alarms.
• 3:32 p.m. Intersection of Broadway and Otis Drive, report of a parked vehicle on fire. Firefighters arrived and found flames coming from under the vehicle’s hood. They used a pre-connected foam line to extinguish the fire. AFD notified the owner who had the vehicle towed. The cause of the fire is undetermined. .