Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, April 6
Emergency medical responses: 2:34 a.m. Cumberland Way; 4:15 a.m. Walnut Street; 10:32 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 2:48 p.m. Flower Lane; 3:06 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 5:21 p.m. Santa Clara; 5:25 p.m. Channing Way; 10:52 p.m. Clement Avenue.
Fire responses: 12:02 p.m. 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 7:47 p.m. 600 block of Willow Street, report of a tree on fire near an apartment complex. Firefighters used a pre-connected hose line to quickly extinguish the burning tree. There was no other damage; the cause of the fire is under investigation.
Fire response: 8:49 a.m. 0-100 block of Souza Court, residential fire alarm.
Wednesday, April 8
Emergency medical responses: 12:35 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 12:44 a.m. Island Drive; 5:59 a.m. San Jose Avenue; 9:47 a.m. Stanton Street; 9:52 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 10:43 a.m. Wood Street; 1:59 p.m. Central Avenue; 2:32 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 2:34 p.m. Willow Street; 5:01 p.m. Marina Village Parkway; 5:19 p.m. Willow; 7:21 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 10:05 p.m. Orion Street.
Fire responses: 5:49 p.m. Intersection of Grand Street and Lincoln Avenue, citizen assist.
• 7:16 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
Thursday, April 9
Emergency medical responses: 10:04 a.m. La Cresta; 12:43 p.m. Willow Street; 1:42 p.m. Chestnut Street; 3:28 p.m. Stone Harbor; 4:02 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 4:37 p.m. Mariner Square Drive; 7:30 p.m. High Street; 8:21 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 10:07 p.m. Shorepoint Court.
Fire responses: 6:47 a.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 9:51 p.m. 1600 block of South Loop Road, commercial fire alarm.
Friday, April 10
Emergency medical responses: 12:41 a.m. Maple Way; 4:02 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 9:54 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 11:17 a.m. Central Avenue; 1:13 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 4:30 p.m. Webster Street; 5:16 p.m. Central; 6:52 p.m. Bayview Drive; 8:40 p.m. Pearl Street; 9:36 p.m. Broadway; 11:02 p.m. East 15th Street in Oakland; 11:03 p.m. Grand Street.
Fire responses: 3:55 a.m. 2200 block of Harbor Bay Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
• 9:54 a.m. 400 block of Santa Clara Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 11:03 p.m. 2000 block of Grand Street, commercial fire alarm.
Saturday, April 11
Emergency medical responses: 1:40 a.m. 29th Avenue in Oakland; 4:19 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 4:57 a.m. Willow Street; 5:14 a.m. Eagle Avenue; 5:28 a.m. Belmont Way; 5:29 a.m. Lincoln; 5:40 a.m. Sherman Street; 7:36 a.m. Park Street; 9:21 a.m. Fifth Street; 10:34 a.m. El Paseo; 10:44 a.m. Post Street; 11:26 a.m. Marina Village Parkway; 12:39 p.m. Maitland Drive; 12:40 p.m. Otis Drive; 1:33 p.m. Willow; 1:37 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 3:45 p.m. Central Avenue; 7:02 p.m. Cola Ballena; 8:40 p.m. Maitland; 8:53 p.m. Atlantic Avenue.
Fire responses: 8:34 p.m. 1300 block of Marina Village Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
• 11:40 p.m. Intersection of Morton Street and Santa Clara Avenue, report of smoke in the neighborhood. Firefighters determined the smoke was coming from a small, contained backyard fire. The fire was out when they arrived; there was no property damage.
Sunday, April 12
Emergency medical responses: 1:10 a.m. Oak Street; 1:26 a.m. Park Street; 3:57 a.m. South Shore Center; 9:04 a.m. Shore Line Drive; 11:45 a.m. Willie Stargell Avenue; 11:54 a.m. Otis Drive; 12:08 p.m. Windsor Drive; 12:43 p.m. Willow Street; 1:28 p.m. Oak; 3:30 p.m. West Red Line Avenue; 4:27 p.m. Mariner Square Loop; 6:47 p.m. Newport Road; 6:56 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 7:31 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 7:41 p.m. Cypress Street; 10:09 p.m. Clement Avenue.
Fire response: 1:31 p.m. 0-100 block of Sea Bridge Way, residential fire alarm.