Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, Nov. 10
Emergency medical responses: 12:31 a.m. Webster Street; 2:41 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 3:31 a.m. Union Street; 7:55 a.m. Sherman Street; 9:01 a.m. Poggi Street; 10 a.m. Shore Line Drive; 11:30 a.m. South Shore Center; 11:34 a.m. South Shore; 1:28 p.m. Garden Road; 1:29 p.m. Webster; 1:57 p.m. Webster; 3:31 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 3:53 p.m. Bay Farm Island Bridge; 4:14 p.m. Vista Road; 6:07 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 8:20 p.m. Maitland Drive; 8:38 p.m. High Street; 10:32 p.m. Lincoln Avenue.
Fire responses: 10:52 a.m. 1400 block of Harbor Bay Parkway; commercial fire alarm.
• 2:31 p.m. Bryant Avenue, block number not given, commercial fire alarm.
Tuesday, Nov. 11
Emergency medical responses: 7:37 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 9:55 a.m. Marina Village Parkway; 10:06 a.m. San Jose Avenue; 1:19 p.m. Caswell Avenue in Oakland; 3:32 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 4:38 p.m. Oak Street; 6:43 p.m. Encinal Avenue; 7:48 p.m. Buena Vista; 8:45 p.m. Lincoln; 10:50 p.m. Corpus Christi Road.
Fire responses: 12:17 a.m. 900 block of Shorepoint Court, report of water flooding an apartment. Firefighters found water flooding a vacant apartment from a broken bathroom water line. Crewmembers turned off the water and removed standing water. They notified the manager and advised him to call a plumber to make repairs.
• 12:38 a.m. 1300 block of Marina Village Parkway commercial fire alarm.
• 10:47 a.m. Franciscan Way, block number not given, report of a leaking fire hydrant. Crewmembers were unable to tighten the hydrant’s seal. They requested that East Bay Municipal Utilities District repair the hydrant.
• 12:36 p.m. 800 block of West Tower Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 8:09 p.m. 2000 block of Harbor Bay Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
• 8:41 p.m. 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
Wednesday, Nov. 12
Emergency medical responses: 12:34 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 1:51 a.m. Pensacola Road; 5:17 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 5:50 a.m. Shore Line Drive; 9:06 a.m. San Antonio Avenue; 9:26 a.m. Chapin Street; 9:51 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 10:39 a.m. Sandcreek Way; 11:17 a.m. Willow Street; 12:06 p.m. Chestnut Street; 2:56 p.m. Central Avenue; 3:57 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 4:46 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 5:27 p.m. Sand Hook Isle, 5:39 p.m. Maitland Drive; 5:39 p.m. San Antonio; 5:46 p.m. Coral Reef Road; 6:46 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 10:25 p.m. Lincoln; 10:45 p.m. Shorepoint Court.
Fire responses: 2:42 p.m. 900 block of Park Street, apartment fire alarm.
• 3:53 p.m. Alameda Avenue, block number not given, report of a parked vehicle leaking oil onto the street. Firefighters used absorbent to contain a small amount of oil that had spilled onto the street. The oil had not entered the storm drain. The notified the owner of the vehicle, who towed it for repairs.
• 5:28 p.m. 1500 block of Fourth Street, apartment fire alarm.
Thursday, Nov. 13
Emergency medical responses: 2:47 a.m. Shorepoint Court; 3:45 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 4:01 a.m. Park Street; 9:20 a.m. Coral Reef Road, 10 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 10:21 a.m. Island Drive; 11:09 a.m. Blanding Avenue; 11:42 a.m. Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway; 12:20 p.m. Barbers Point Road; 2 p.m. Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway; 3:17 p.m. Central Avenue; 6:16 p.m. San Antonio Avenue; 8:10 p.m. El Sereno.
Fire responses: 9:47 a.m. 1700 block of Webster Street, commercial fire alarm.
Friday, Nov. 14
Emergency medical responses: 12:03 a.m. Willow Street; 6:33 a.m. Westline Drive; 7:52 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 9:18 a.m. Air Cargo Way in Oakland; 10:36 a.m. Park Avenue; 10:41 a.m. Central Avenue; 10:45 a.m. Lexington Street; 11:04 a.m. St. Charles Street; 11:35 a.m. San Antonio Avenue; 11:46 a.m. South Shore Center; 12:35 p.m. Orion Street; 1:48 p.m. Willow; 2:48 p.m. Cola Ballena; 4:34 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 5:21 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 6:22 p.m. Sherman Street; 6:28 p.m. Park Street; 6:40 p.m. Union Street; 11:10 p.m. Webster Street; 11:56 p.m. Union.
Fire response: 7:07 p.m. Airport Drive in Oakland, mutual aid stand-by request at Oakland International Airport.
Saturday, Nov. 15
Emergency medical responses: 12:18 a.m. Encinal Avenue; 3:47 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 5:30 a.m. San Jose Avenue; 5:49 a.m. Corpus Christi Road; 6:04 a.m. Poggi Street; 7:38 a.m. Neptune Gardens Avenue; 9:04 a.m. Sixth Street; 9:37 a.m. Mainer Square Drive; 11;10 a.m. Shore Line Drive; 12:03 p.m. Union Street; 1:43 p.m. Nason Street; 1:47 p.m. Clement Avenue; 2:20 p.m. Chapin Street; 3:16 p.m. Webster Street; 3:39 p.m. Anderson Road; 3:50 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 7:30 p.m. Pacific; 8:37 p.m. Buena Vista; 8:38 p.m. Webster; 9:27 p.m. Taylor Avenue; 10:55 p.m. Lincoln Avenue.
Fire responses: 5:09 a.m. 800 block of San Antonio Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 9:18 a.m. 400 block of Yorkshire Road, residential fire alarm.
• 5:02 p.m. 900 block of Park Street, report of smoke inside a residence. Firefighters located smoldering towels left near a floor furnace. Crewmembers removed the smoldering material from the home, checked for any excessive heat or fire and ventilated the residence of all residual smoke.
• 9:13 p.m. 2000 block of Grand Street, request for assistance from the Alameda Police Department.
Sunday, Nov. 16
Emergency medical responses: 12:17 a.m. Marina Village Parkway; 9:59 a.m. Webster Street; 11:08 a.m. Park Street; 11:36 a.m. Marina Village Parkway; 12:02 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 2:06 p.m. Central Avenue; 2:10 p.m. Willow Street; 5:19 p.m. Park Street; 7:51 p.m. Central; 9:02 p.m. Broadway; 9:10 p.m. Central; 10:28 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 11:21 p.m. Willow.
Fire responses: There were no fire responses on Sunday, Nov. 16.