Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, Dec. 1
Emergency medical responses: 4:09 a.m. Willow Street; 6:48 a.m. Willow; 7:50 a.m. Willow; 10:08 a.m. Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway; 12:57 p.m. Thau Way; 1:13 p.m. Island Drive; 1:24 p.m. Grand Street; 1:30 p.m. Willow; 2:08 p.m. Willow; 3:43 p.m. Marina Square Drive; 5:35 p.m. Otis Drive; 6:48 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 7:390 p.m. Caroline Street; 8:20 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 8:24 p.m. Eagle Avenue; 8:43 p.m. Union Street.
Fire responses: 4:12 p.m. 1500 block of Morton Street, report of a residential carbon monoxide detector activation. Firefighters used an atmospheric monitor to inspect for hazardous gas readings, but found none. They advised the resident to replace their aging carbon-monoxide gas detector.
• 9:38 p.m. Pacific Marina, report of people trapped inside a malfunctioning elevator. Firefighters assisted by an elevator repair technician safely removed the uninjured people from the elevator. They placed the elevator out of service pending repairs.
Tuesday, Dec. 2
Emergency medical responses: 12:12 a.m. South Shore Center; 5:48 a.m. Maple Way; 7:11 a.m. Stardust Place; 10:06 a.m. Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway; 10:55 a.m. Palmera Court; 2:21 p.m. Webster Street; 3:41 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 4:29 p.m. Oleander Avenue; 5:37 p.m. South Shore; 5:51 p.m. Briggs Avenue; 6:33 p.m. Camino Del Valle; 6:59 p.m. Sherman Street; 8:57 p.m. Sterling Avenue; 9:13 p.m. Otis Drive; 10:40 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 11:15 p.m. Magnolia Drive.
Fire responses: 6:18 a.m. 1800 block of Harbor Bay Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
• 12:38 p.m. 2000 block of Santa Clara Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 3:12 p.m. 600 block of Central Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 7:42 p.m. 800 block of Marina Village Parkway, citizen assist.
• 8:39 p.m. 900 block of Shorepoint Court, apartment fire alarm.
Fire responses: 1:28 a.m. 500 block of Pacific Avenue, report of a flooded basement. Firefighters helped the resident remove the water from the basement.
• 1:35 a.m. 600 block of Lincoln Avenue, report of water flooding a residence. Firefighters used a high-volume sump pump to help remove water from the home.
• 5:14 a.m. street and block number not given, report of a residential carbon monoxide detector activation. Firefighters used an atmospheric monitor to inspect the air and all gas heating appliances for hazardous gases, but found none. They advised resident to replace the detector.
• 11:47 a.m. 1100 block of Marina Village Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
Thursday, Dec. 4
Emergency medical responses: 12:28 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 5:17 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 6:48 a.m. "A" Avenue; 10:05 a.m. Main Street; 10:29 a.m. San Antonio Avenue; 11:18 a.m. Central Avenue; 12:05 p.m. Willow Street; 12:42 p.m. Gardenia Terrace; 12:43 p.m. Lagunaria Lane; 1:34 p.m. Nason Street; 1:56 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 2:14 p.m. Pearl Street; 4:18 p.m. Stanton Street; 5:13 p.m. Caroline Street; 5:22 p.m. Park Avenue; 7:57 p.m. Walnut Street; 8:49 p.m. Webster Street.
Fire responses: 11:02 p.m. 1500 block of Sherman Street, report of a natural gas odor inside a residence. Firefighters met with the resident who had noticed the strong odor of gas. By the time the firefighters arrived, the odor had dissipated. There were no positive hazardous-gas readings on the atmospheric monitor. Crewmembers checked all the gas appliances. They were working properly with no obvious leaks. They advised the resident to call back if the odor returned.
Friday, Dec. 5
Emergency medical responses: 2:09 a.m. Haight Avenue; 2:47 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 3:03 a.m. Webster Street; 8:12 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 9:03 a.m. Washington Court; 10:05 a.m. Tideway Drive; 10:12 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 12:01 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 1:40 p.m.
Fire responses: 12:06 a.m. 200 block of Bannister Way, residential fire alarm.
• 10:26 a.m. 1500 block of Chestnut Street, report of a possible residential structure fire. Firefighters discovered excessive smoke inside a vacant residence and forced entry. Smoke was coming from food burning on the stove that had not yet caught fire. They removed the burned food and turned off the power to the stove. Firefighters ventilated the apartment of residual smoke and notified the property manager.
• 9:26 p.m. 2000 block of San Jose Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
Saturday, Dec. 6
Emergency medical responses: 5:35 a.m. Air Cargo Way in Oakland; 7:16 a.m. San Antonio Avenue; 11:24 a.m. Park Street; 12:06 p.m. Second Street; 12:22 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 4:01 p.m. Marina Village Parkway; 5:46 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 7:35 p.m. Marina Drive; 7:59 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 8:16 p.m. Grand Street; 9:18 p.m. Lincoln; 9:38 p.m. Auseon Avenue in Oakland; 11:42 p.m. Ironwood Road; 11:50 p.m. Centre Court.
Fire response: 7:35 p.m. 1900 block of San Antonio Avenue, apartment fire alarm.