Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, Sept. 7
Emergency medical responses: 6:53 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 7:38 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 7:42 a.m. Park Avenue; 8:51 a.m. Bay Street; 8:58 a.m. Eagle Avenue; 9:47 a.m. Haight Avenue; 11:07 a.m. Otis Drive; 12:04 p.m. Marina Village Parkway; 2:04 p.m. West Red Line Avenue; 2:07 p.m. Eagle; 4:21 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 4:51 p.m. Otis Drive; 7:54 p.m. Webster Street; 7:58 p.m. Webster; 9:27 p.m. Poggi Street; 9:42 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 9:47 p.m. Centre Court; 10:48 p.m. Moreland Drive.
Fire responses: 3:12 a.m. 800 block of Pacific Avenue, residential fire alarm.
• 2:15 p.m. Intersection of Union Street and San Antonio Avenue, report of downed power lines next to a residence. Firefighters noticed that a tree limb had fallen onto the power lines, knocking them on the ground. They cordoned off the area and notified Alameda Municipal Power (AMP). Firefighters turned the scene over to the AMP crewmembers when they arrived.
• 5:06 p.m. Constitution Way at Marina Village Parkway, request for assistance from Alameda Police Department.
Tuesday, Sept. 8
Emergency medical responses: 12:12 a.m. Doolittle Drive; 12:46 a.m. Fairview Avenue; 12:51 a.m. Westline Drive; 6:26 a.m. Taylor Avenue; 6:48 a.m. Webster Street; 6:55 a.m. Willow Street; 7:53 a.m. Willow; 8 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 8:55 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 9:25 a.m. Santa Clara; 9:30 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 9:53 a.m. Oak Street; 12:39 p.m. Santa Clara; 1:18 p.m. Versailles Avenue; 2:13 p.m. South Loop Road; 2:47 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 4:17 p.m. Harbor Bay Parkway; 4:35 p.m. Central Avenue; 5:31 p.m. Willow; 5:39 p.m. Fifth Street; 6:28 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 6:38 p.m. San Antonio Avenue; 7:13 p.m. Buena Vista; 8:48 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 10:21 p.m. Camden Road; 10:41 p.m. Burbank Street.
Fire responses: 9:33 a.m. Grant Lane at Gilmore Lane, report that construction workers accidentally punctured a three-inch underground gas line. Firefighters evacuated the immediate area, stopped all construction work and ordered a "shelter-in-place" at the Alameda Landing shopping area. Pacific Gas & Electric Co (PG&E) crewmembers repaired the leaking gas line. There were no reported injuries.
• 8:10 p.m. 2200 block of South Shore Center, report of a natural gas odor inside a building. Firefighters notified PG&E. They used their atmospheric monitor to inspect the building for any hazardous gases present, but found none. PG&E crewmembers inspected the building and found no hazardous gases present. Firefighters advised the property owner to call back if the odor returned.
Wednesday, Sept. 9
Emergency medical responses: 7:22 a.m. Stardust Place; 8:32 a.m. Webster Street; 9:46 a.m. Oak Street; 11:24 a.m. Barbers Point Road; 11:56 a.m. Harbor Bay Parkway; 12:29 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 12:42 p.m. Webster; 4:20 p.m. Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway; 4:54 p.m. Mariner Square Drive; 6 p.m. Willow Street; 6:26 p.m. Tilden Way, 6:54 p.m. Moreland Drive; 9:11 p.m. Chapin Street; 9:22 p.m. Central Avenue; 11:53 p.m. 33rd Avenue in Oakland.
Fire responses: 8:41 a.m. 400 block of Hollister Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 9:50 a.m. 0-100 block of Club House Memorial Road, commercial fire alarm.
Thursday, Sept. 10
Emergency medical responses: 1:52 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 5:18 a.m. Shore Line Drive; 10:15 a.m. Central Avenue; 10:57 a.m. Eagle Avenue; 11:41 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 12:17 p.m. St. Charles Street; 12:24 p.m. Clement Avenue; 1 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 1:11 p.m. Cornelius Square; 3:33 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 4:58 p.m. Stardust Place; 5:45 p.m. Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway; 6:43 p.m. Island Drive; 8:41 p.m. Park Street; 10:13 p.m. 92nd Avenue in Oakland; 10:18 p.m. Whitehall Place.
Fire responses: 9:44 a.m. 2100 block of Central Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 10:46 p.m. 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
Friday, Sept. 11
Emergency medical responses: 6:57 a.m. Willow Street; 9:15 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 11:27 a.m. Webster Street; 12:55 p.m. Grand Street; 1:31 p.m. Westline Drive; 2:37 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 5:53 p.m. Otis Drive; 7:38 p.m. Central Avenue; 8:09 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 10:27 p.m. Park Street; 10:30 p.m. High Street; 10:40 p.m. Purcell Drive; 11:20 p.m. Leonard Court.
Fire response: 8:32 a.m. 700 block of Central Avenue, report of a residential structure fire. Firefighters saw smoke and flames coming from the residence. They used pre-connected hose lines to quickly attack a fire in the kitchen, confining the fire to its area of origin. There were no reported injuries. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Saturday, Sept. 12
Emergency medical responses: 7:11 a.m. Willow Street; 11:25 a.m. South Shore Center; 1:08 p.m. Webster Street; 2:02 p.m. Lincoln Avenue; 5:10 p.m. Marina Village Parkway; 7:32 p.m. Shorepoint Court; 8:33 p.m. Sand Hook Isle.
Fire responses: 8:02 a.m. 700 block of Atlantic Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 7:50 p.m. 2000 block of Clinton Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 8:01 p.m. 100 block of Brush Street, report of an apartment fire. Firefighters saw smoke coming from a Dumpster behind the apartment complex. They used a booster line to extinguish the fire.
• 10:26 p.m. 2900 block of Harbor Bay Parkway; commercial fire alarm.
Fire responses: 12:48 p.m. 1800 block of Poggi Street, apartment fire alarm.
• 6:47 p.m. 1500 block of Union Street, report of a small outside fire. Firefighters spoke with a resident who told them that he had already put the fire Crewmembers checked the area to make certain that the fire was completely out. The cause of fire is under investigation.