Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, May 18
Emergency medical responses: 1:55 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 4:24 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 5:01 a.m. Buena Vista; 7:06 a.m. Ballena Boulevard; 9:21 a.m. Post Street; 9:43 a.m. Central Avenue; 10:53 a.m. Park Street; 11:08 a.m. Cola Ballena; 12:26 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 12:41 p.m. Kitty Hawk Road; 1:47 p.m. Clement Avenue; 2:18 p.m. Central; 2:50 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 3:25 p.m. Mariner Square Drive; 5:36 p.m. Court Street; 5:39 p.m. Regent Street; 5:52 p.m. Island Drive; 6:14 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 8:08 p.m. Lincoln; 8:14 p.m. Pacific; 8:33 p.m. Tideway Drive; 8:34 p.m. Crolls Garden Court; 8:35 p.m. Westline Drive; 8:54 p.m. Mariner Square Drive; 10:12 p.m. San Antonio Avenue; 10:15 p.m. Central.
Fire responses: 4:12 p.m. 1300 block of Marina Village Parkway, commercial fire alarm.
• 8:46 p.m. 700 block of Atlantic Avenue, report of smoke in an apartment. Firefighters met with the resident who told them that the smoke was from burned food on the stove. Firefighters made certain there was no fire, removed the burned food from the apartment and ventilated the residual smoke from the unit.
• 9:21 p.m. 600 block of Central Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
Tuesday, May 19
Emergency medical responses: 5:58 a.m. Bay Park Terrace; 7:07 a.m. West Red Line Avenue; 8:09 a.m. Island Drive; 8:20 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 9:03 a.m. Encinal Avenue; 11:12 a.m. Union Street; 12:31 p.m. San Antonio Avenue; 3:06 p.m. Union; 6:12 p.m. Willow Street; 6:16 p.m. Encinal; 8:48 p.m. Wood Street; 8:52 p.m. Central Avenue; 11:58 p.m. Clinton Avenue.
Fire responses: 7:38 a.m. 2200 block of Shore Line Drive, apartment fire alarm.
• 1:24 p.m. 3100 block of Windsor Drive, residential fire alarm.
• 10:40 p.m. 2200 block of San Antonio Avenue, citizen assist.
• 10:44 p.m. 200 block of Beach Road, residential fire alarm.
• 11:31 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
Wednesday, May 20
Emergency medical responses: 6:41 a.m. Willow Street; 9:21 a.m.
Island Drive; 10:31 a.m. Willow; 11:56 a.m. Island; 1:05 p.m. Central Avenue; 2:39 p.m. Webster Street; 5:38 p.m. Webster; 8:12 p.m. Clinton Avenue; 8:52 p.m. Central.
Fire responses: 1:11 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, citizen assist.
• 5:48 p.m. Intersection of Main Street and West Midway Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 6:49 p.m. 1200 block of South Loop Road, commercial fire alarm.
• 11:23 p.m. 1000 block of Via Aliso, residential fire alarm.
Thursday, May 21
Emergency medical responses: 1:27 a.m. Willow Street; 9:40 a.m. Harbor Bay Parkway; 10:38 a.m. Clinton Avenue; 1:27 p.m. Willow; 3:02 p.m. 10th Avenue in Oakland; 5:03 p.m. Wood Street; 8:24 p.m. Island Drive.
Fire responses: 2:12 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 3:59 p.m. 900 block of Lilac Street, report of flooding inside a residence. Firefighters spoke with the resident who told them that a water line in the bathroom had burst, and water was flooding the home. Firefighters turned off the home’s main water supply and removed standing water from the residence. They advised the resident to contact a plumber to make necessary repairs before turning the water back on.
• 7:33 p.m. 900 block of Shorepoint Court, apartment fire alarm.
Friday, May 22
Emergency medical responses: 5 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 6:01 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 8:26 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 3:26 p.m. Island Drive; 3:43 p.m. Cerro Vista; 7:54 p.m. Park Street; 8:32 p.m. Mt. Hood Drive; 8:36 p.m. South Shore Center; 10:40 p.m. Union Street; 11:15 p.m. Willow Street.
Fire responses: 8:16 a.m. 100 block of Centre Court, report of a vehicle leaking fluid onto the street. Firefighters met with the owner who told them that his vehicle had a broken radiator. Firefighters used absorbent to contain and remove the fluid from the street. The owner had the vehicle towed for repairs.
• 10:14 a.m. 2400 block of Mariner Square Drive, commercial fire alarm.
• 1:35 p.m. 1900 block of Third Street, report of an underground natural gas line breached by a construction crew. Firefighters cordoned off the immediate area and called Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PG&E) to the scene. Firefighters turned the scene over to the PG&E crewmembers when they arrived to make repairs.
Saturday, May 23
Emergency medical responses: 12:53 a.m. Halliday Avenue in Oakland; 1:57 a.m. Willow Street; 2:59 a.m. Central Avenue; 4:30 a.m. Willow; 6:45 a.m. South Shore Center; 9:43 a.m. Court Street; 11:44 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 12:31 p.m. Invincible Court; 2:52 p.m. College Avenue; 5:52 p.m. Otis Drive; 7:28 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 11:05 p.m. Lincoln Avenue.
Fire responses: There were no fire responses on Saturday, May 23.
Sunday, May 24
Emergency medical responses: 1:12 a.m. Brush Street; 2:48 a.m. San Jose Avenue; 4:53 a.m. Tonga Lane; 8:13 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 8:41 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 10:24 a.m. Vista Road; 11:11 a.m. Clement Avenue; 12:02 p.m. Beach Road; 12:26 p.m. Esterbrook Court; 12:34 p.m. Willow Street; 3:04 p.m. Sterling Avenue; 3:11 p.m. Willow; 4:35 p.m. Grand Street; 4:43 p.m. Central Avenue; 5:26 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 10:49 p.m. Park Street; 11:44 p.m. Mozart Street.
Fire responses: 12:03 p.m. 2100 block of Otis Drive, report of Dumpster on fire at a commercial property. Firefighters used a pre-connected hose line to extinguish the fire.
• 2:09 p.m. 400 block of Buena Vista Avenue, apartment fire alarm.
• 5:38 p.m. 400 block of Central Avenue, report of a water pipe that burst in an apartment complex garage. Firefighters found water flooding the garage and the parking lot. They turned off the main water supply and advised the property manager to contact a plumber to make necessary repairs.