Compiled by AFD Capt. Rick Murray and Dennis Evanosky
Monday, June 15
Emergency medical responses: 12:50 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 2:01 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 7:44 a.m. Willow Street; 1:22 p.m. Sherman Street; 2:30 p.m. Island Drive; 3:01 p.m. Lincoln; 3:59 p.m. Pacific Avenue; 5:19 p.m. Chapin Street; 7:57 p.m. San Antonio Avenue; 11:21 p.m. El Paseo.
Fire responses: 7:42 a.m. Maitland Drive, block number not given, report of a child locked inside a vehicle. Firefighters used their auto entry tools to gain access to the vehicle and free the uninjured child.
• 5:34 p.m. 1100 block of Park Avenue, report of smoke inside the apartment building. Firefighters confirmed smoke in the area and determined that the smoke was coming from burned food on a stove; there was no fire. Crewmembers removed the food from the stove and ventilated residual smoke from the apartment.
• 7:59 p.m. Marina Village Parkway, block number not given, commercial fire alarm.
Tuesday, June 16
Emergency medical responses: 12:52 a.m. Brush Street; 3:27 a.m. Poggi Street; 5 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 10:15 a.m. Kingsbury Court; 10:34 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 11:10 a.m. San Antonio Avenue; 11:51 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 12:21 p.m. Willow Street; 12:48 p.m. Otis Drive; 1:09 p.m. Clement Avenue; 4:43 p.m. Central Avenue; 8:08 p.m. Corpus Christi Road; 8:35 p.m. Willow; 8:59 p.m. Fountain Street; 10:32 p.m. Willow; 11:45 p.m. 17th Street in Oakland.
Fire responses: 3:59 a.m. 2400 block of Lincoln Avenue, commercial fire alarm.
• 9:13 a.m. Jackson Street, block number not given, residential fire alarm.
• 9:33 a.m. 1900 block of Third Street, commercial fire alarm.
• 8:34 p.m. 8500 block of Pardee Drive in Oakland, mutual-aid call from the Oakland Fire Department.
• 11:35 p.m. 2200 block of South Shore Center, commercial fire alarm.
Wednesday, June 17
Emergency medical responses: 12:06 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 12:20 a.m. St. Charles Street; 1:35 a.m.
Broadway; 2:12 a.m. Central Avenue; 5:29 a.m. Broadway; 5:49 a.m. Stardust Place; 6:25 a.m. Sand Hook Isle; 11:09 a.m. Harbor Bay Parkway; 11:11 a.m. Westline Drive; 11:29 a.m. Sherman Street; 11:33 a.m. Park Avenue; 2:04 p.m. Fifth Street; 2:10 p.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 3:38 p.m. Brithorn Lane; 6:44 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 7:11 p.m. Marina Village Parkway; 7:18 p.m. Oak Street; 7:20 p.m. Thompson Avenue; 8:58 p.m. Encinal Avenue; 10 p.m. Maple Way; 10:16 p.m. Stardust; 11:58 p.m. Westline.
Fire response: 8:58 p.m. 500 block of Buena Vista Avenue, report of smoke inside a residence. Firefighters determined that the smoke was coming from burned food left on a stove. They made certain there was no fire, removed the burned food and ventilated residual smoke from the home.
Thursday, June 18
Emergency medical responses: 1:52 a.m. Willow Street; 5:30 a.m. South Shore Center; 7:59 a.m. Mariner Square Loop; 10:10 a.m. Westline Drive; 10:33 a.m. Santa Clara Avenue; 10:42 a.m. Grand Street; 11:57 a.m. South Loop Road; 12:11 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 12:22 p.m. St. Charles Street; 3:04 p.m. Marianas Lane; 6:04 p.m. Atlantic Avenue; 8:14 p.m. Tahiti Lane; 9:23 p.m. Otis Drive; 10:03 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 11:33 p.m. Tarryton Isle.
Fire responses: 7:24 a.m. 200 block of Central Avenue, report of a natural gas leak outside a residence. Firefighters met with construction workers who said that they had accidentally struck an underground natural gas line. Firefighters isolated the area and notified Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PG&E). They turned the scene over to the PG&E crewmembers when they arrived.
• 8:50 p.m. 700 block of West Tower Avenue, report of trash burning outside a building. Firefighters found burned trash inside a metal 55-gallon drum. Crewmembers made certain that the fire was completely out.
Friday, June 19
Emergency medical responses: 12:20 a.m. Pearl Street; 3:31 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 8:05 a.m. Creedon Circle; 8:26 a.m. Mecartney Road; 12:33 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 2:47 p.m. East Ninth Street in Oakland; 5:36 p.m. Central Avenue; 8:05 p.m. Versailles Avenue; 8:06 p.m. Central; 10:30 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 11:54 p.m. St. Charles Street.
Fire responses: 2:55 a.m. 0-100 block of Wexford Place, residential fire alarm.
• 1:37 p.m. Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway, block number not given, report of smoking wood chips. Firefighters used a water extinguisher to cool down a small smoldering pile of chips.
Saturday, June 20
Emergency medical responses: 3:05 a.m. Park Street; 3:23 a.m. Pacific Avenue; 4:58 a.m. Marina Village Parkway; 8:41 a.m. Blanding Avenue; 8:49 a.m. Atlantic Avenue; 11:13 a.m. Mariner Square Drive; 11:36 a.m. Willow Street; 12:19 p.m. Union Street; 2 p.m. Whitehall Road; 2:25 p.m. Webster Street; 3:36 p.m. Eclipse Court; 3:53 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 4:56 p.m. South Shore Center; 6:21 p.m. West Tower Avenue; 7:27 p.m. Chipman Street; 8:25 p.m. Oak Street; 8:36 p.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 10:11 p.m. Bancroft Avenue in Oakland.
Fire response: 3:56 a.m. 3100 block of Mecartney Road, commercial fire alarm.
Sunday, June 21
Emergency medical responses: 2:17 a.m. Union Street; 2:59 a.m. Harbor Road; 4:15 a.m. Central Avenue; 6:43 a.m. Sherman Street; 7:55 a.m. Moreland Drive; 8:03 a.m. Central; 8:07 a.m. Mound Street; 9:22 a.m. Lincoln Avenue; 9:42 a.m. High Street; 9:46 a.m. Channing Way; 10:05 a.m. Packet Landing Road; 11:03 a.m. Buena Vista Avenue; 11:47 a.m. Centennial Avenue; 1:04 p.m. Inverness Way; 3:12 p.m. Blanding Avenue; 3:48 p.m. South Shore Center; 5:16 p.m. Shore Line Drive; 6:46 p.m. 75th Avenue in Oakland; 6:51 p.m. Shore Line; 8:31 p.m. South Shore Center; 8:39 and 9:59 p.m. Mariner Square Drive.
Fire responses: 11:07 a.m. 1400 block of Morton Street, residential fire alarm.
• 7:22 p.m. 2300 block of South Shore Center, citizen assist.
• 11:28 p.m. 1300 block of Versailles Avenue, report of smoke in the neighborhood. Firefighters determined the smoke was coming from a back yard, where a resident was burning wood in a fire pit. Crewmembers advised him of no outside burning ordinance and put out the fire.