Downtown Alameda Welcomes New Businesses
Downtown Alameda is ever-changing when it comes to dining, learning, playing, relaxing or working. New possibilities are created each month as entrepreneurs find opportunities to open new businesses or find new locations as their businesses expand.
The Downtown Alameda Business Association (DABA) welcomes its newest members, which include the following:
New Downtown Businesses
• Baby Cafe (2321 Santa Clara Ave.) Hong Kong-style cafe offering delightfulness without boundaries.
• Natural Mystics (2322 Santa Clara Ave.) A vintage clothing and shoe store with smoke shop.
• Project Burger (2319 Central Ave.) Purveyors of gourmet burgers, sandwiches and tacos.
New Associate Members
• Angela Klein Architect (2622 Lincoln Ave.) Residential and small commercial architecture and interior design.
• Beacon Business Bank (1442 Webster St.) High-quality financial solutions and personalized relationship-based service.
• Clean Sidewalks+ (service in Alameda) Pressure and power washing services.
• Fast Imaging (835 Marina Village Pkwy.) High-resolution printing at competitive prices. Design work available.
• Golden West Betterway Uniforms (service in Alameda) Delivering quality floor mats, uniforms and linens to rent or buy direct.
• Togo’s Sandwiches (1929 Broadway) Creating real, honest-to-goodness sandwiches.
• Hang Ten Boiler, 2315 Santa Clara Ave.
In the Works
• Baguette, 2353 Santa Clara Ave.
• Best Beauty Bar, 2544 Santa Clara Ave.
• Cholita Linda, 1337 Park St.
• Gong Cha, 1501 Park St.
• Joona Design Playground, 1419 Park St.
• Main Squeeze, 2300 Central Ave.
• Town Tavern, 1437 Park St.
• Roll & Bowl, 2302 Encinal Ave.
About Downtown Alameda
Discover great food and drink establishments, charming shops, friendly services and fun things to do in Downtown Alameda. Learn more about local businesses and happenings at www.downtownalameda.com.
Know of a new business not mentioned? Contact DABA at 523-1392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.