County Has Board Vacancies
Alameda residents interested in serving Alameda County can help fill current vacancies on boards and commissions in Wilma Chan’s District 3. These include
- Advisory Commission on Aging advises the Board of Supervisors regarding the needs and interests of elders.
- Measure A Citizens Oversight Committee reports to the board on whether expenditures conform to the purposes of the measure.
- County Transportation Commission Independent Watchdog Committee ensures that Measure B and Measure BB dollars are spent on improving transportation in Alameda County.
- County Recycling Board administers the Waste Reduction and Recycling Initiative to reduce waste. The Board has a vacancy for a “Source Reduction Specialist.”
- Consumer Affairs Commission promotes and protects the best interests of consumers.
If interested in serving on one of these boards, submit an application and resume to email@example.com. Applications are available at www.acgov.org/clerk/forms/BoardCommApplication.pdf.